Wednesday, November 25, 2009

here's mine.

i am thankful that I finally spilled over to page two on my etsy site.  I hate listing my stuff... so much work!
i am thankful for locust street and having an outlet and for the handful of people who "get" it and have gotten it.
i am thankful for the little boy upstairs dreaming of robots and lumberjacks. and the little girl upstairs dreaming up new songs to sing tomorrow.
i am thankful for a creator savior God who I can relate too. Especially his experience with being let down by those closest to him and the loneliness that may have caused. He understands. He knows. He conquers.
i am thankful for a husband who gets up and goes to work even when he doesn't want to so that we can pay bills and i can stay home.
i am thankful that since getting my cat neutered he hasn't shown any signs of attacking my other cat.
i am thankful for all 350 people who bought concert tickets so that I don't have to worry about it.
i am thankful for the "planning" outlet directing momtime gives me.
i am thankful for friends that i can be completely honest with and can tell me that they've been there too.
i am thankful for music... and the continually inspiration the Lord gives others for new songs.
i am thankful for all of the people away from home now to "defend" our country whether or not we should actually be there.
i am thankful that even if I don't have anymore kids, Kate will have a "sister" in her cousin who's almost the same age.
i am thankful that i have a warm bed i can run to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment