Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love is in the air!


I just finished my first valentine order. Matchbook/Notepad valentines with pictures of rats loving cheese and birds loving worms!

In other news... my son decided to play barber on himself  last night as I was doing dishes.So I had to shave his head... something I've NEVER done.  He was worried that his "friends would laugh at him".. but once he felt it he was excited because it was "prickly like my friend Cole!"


I keep his hair relatively long (he just got a haircut last weekend). So I can't get over the fact that he looks a little like a boy with cancer.  But I would have been fine with that...... putting them to bed I noticed that he cut Kate's hair too!!  A big chunk on the back side of her head.  so she has a half mullet!!!!  She will be wearing pigtails for months now!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the matchbox journals...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The valentines are SO COOL. You are so creative! And little Z is adorable with a buzz cut. Both of your kids would be cute with shaved heads and paper sacks. :) Hopefully Kate won't ever need to test that out for realsies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant wearing paper sacks on their bodies, not their heads....hopefully it reads that way, but just wanted to clarify. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had pictures of the scene from Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken in my mind. ha.

    ReplyDelete