Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Year in the Life.

A year of silence and things are churning.   I didn't really create anything this year.  I wasn't in any shows besides selling a few old things at Worship@8500 in Colorado.  But I have created The Handmade Christmas-- Craft Fair.  46 vendors in St Paul.  I'm working on advertising right now.

It has solidified my desire for a storefront.  It feels like it's more in the making than ever, although there's really nothing physically present outside my mind.  The storefronts for rent on main are drying up... it makes me anxious.  The only one left I've heard is astronomical.  I called for info and waiting for them to get back.  It all has to happen at the same time which when mixed with too much coffee makes me completely high strung and not good for anything. Just trying to take deep breaths and slow down. Enjoy the process and trust that if it's to happen then what I need will be available when I need it.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sistah! Can't wait to see where God takes this :)

    ReplyDelete