Sunday, January 2, 2011

another custom journal

I was asked to do a journal for a mother-to-be.  It's a little stressful to do custom things because there's the pressure that the person won't like it.  With anything else I do, I do what I feel and if someone eventually likes it then they buy it.  This is what I came up with....  Six signatures, 16 pages a signature, white drawing paper (I will probably try to buy this in bulk and just use this in my journals from now on), random found papers, handmade envelopes.

(Ben took the pictures seconds before we had to be to church and he's still getting used to his new camera... but I want him to get an eye for this so that he can start taking all my etsy photos using a light box.)











During lunch today Ben asked me what I was going to do this afternoon. I didn't know. "Are you working on another project?" "No." I thought that he was eluding to the fact that then I could finally clean up all of my crafting stuff that had found it's way into a huge mess in the corner of my dining room (that has been there for a few months now).  "Well I think you should" He answered instead.  "Why do you say that?" "Because you don't make crap."    Well thanks.

1 comment:

  1. it's very cute and creative! Like the idea of the envelopes!

    ReplyDelete