Sunday, January 30, 2011

wastin' it.

I get frustrated with myself when I waste precious creating time.  Lately I've been so tired at night that I can't do anything but lay on the couch.  But tonight I was actually feeling a little creative.  Instead of getting something out I ended up searching the internet for metal cardette holders or clips.  None to be found... and I did spend hours looking. 

I'm also trying to process my thoughts on my desires to do something bigger(today it was brought on by seeing a storefront for sale)... do I want a store that sells handmade stuff? occasion shop? a craft class shop? a combination?  What part of it seems the most fun to me? Creating myself? Creating a fun shop atmosphere? Composing an ongoing craft class schedule with various artists?  Which part would get old fast?  If I spend most of my time with other people's stuff I won't have time to do my own projects.  It's an idea that doesn't leave me alone... I just really don't know it's context.  

No comments:

Post a Comment