Wednesday, December 9, 2009

love helping out

Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner!...

I have a few friends who are active missionaries.  The Annands who are in Guatemala with YWAM doing everything in the world there and being such a great family to look up to. And Tony who has been with YWAM pretty much since I did a DTS in 2002 (where I met him) and is going back to the LA base to staff a school.  A little part of me is jealous of them and the work they are doing.. and when I say *little* I mean *big* and when I say *jealous* I mean a good jealous.

I want to financially support both of them but need to sit down with the bank statements and get a better budget down... which ends up making that a "sometime soon" event.  But I wanted to do something right NOW. So I am donating 40% of any etsy sale that has either of their name in the buyer "notes" to them.  Through Dec 31st and if it works we'll go further.  So if you know them....  Or if you don't know them but would still like to support them... now you know how!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!

    And how is it possible baby Kate is TWO?!?! I will not allow it.

    ReplyDelete