Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the flood gate has opened.

I love how when you start being creative you get a little better at it... or it starts coming a little easier.. or something.  I need to keep checking my attitude and priorities.. because the selfish me just wants to work on my little crafty do-dads... and not say... clean the house or play with the kids. So tomorrow is "clean the house day".. which the "getting sick of a nasty nasty house" part of me is rejoicing over... but not the "but.. what!?!..wait a minute... that means I can't craft as much!!!.."part of me.

Here are a few things I did tonight while working...

well darn.. my camera battery went dead so I can't get the pictures off.

We'll have to revert to radio days when words were enough...

I finally got of my adirondack alcohol inks and played around with them just a little.  Made three small journals with transparency covers with alcohol ink covering them.  Second page that you can see through the transparency page is a piece of sheet music.  I may see if my mom has a heart dyecut and cut a small heart in each cover making it "love notes".  It was fun doing something different.. and making a journal that didn't take hours to do!

and then I made a business card holder cut out of a fruit snack box and covered in paper and of course inked a little. Haven't decided if I'm going to cover it in tape or not.  You will have to wait for tomorrow to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment