Monday, September 21, 2009

it's official!

I now have an etsy site! With ONE whole thing listed! Yea! Tomorrow I need to take pictures of the rest of my journals.  Posting is an exhausting task.  Have been excited about the good feedback I've gotten from refest visitors. And a bit surprised that my hand drawn covers are favored over the others.  There is a possibility of selling at Johnny Appleseed Days in Lake City with a friend.  We'll see!  Would love to actually attend an event.  

www.locustst.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on our blog giveaway about joining our HandmadeMN street team and tracked you down to here. :) I just sent you a note about how to join.

    Love your etsy shop! In fact I just became your first buyer. :)

    I, too, love the hand drawn covers.

    Toni
    http://WildDogStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete