Wednesday, September 16, 2009

work space

I have today and tomorrow to finish the journals for refest!!  I'm still in cover making mode... here's what my basement work area looks like...

A few of my finished covers...lighting is bad down there. I started layering "famous pictures" on top of each other for some of them. 





All my pages are together in groups but still need to be punched...

And this is what my table looks like.. I am just working right over the top.  These journals are a bit all over the place... so maybe this mess is inspiration.  I'm working on the waxed paper.

No time to fool around!

I still need to make tags too... and I was going to make some really long skinny ones out of the scraps for really cheap.

And I still need to figure out a price!! they're about 5 1/2x 4  1inch thick of random papers, drawings, inked papers, stamped papers.  All completely one of a kind.  suggestions??

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest looking around on etsy for some price ideas. I know these couple have sold similar journals, but not with nice covers like you are making. Can't get the links to paste, but their shop names are elisejoy and jedgell.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thanked you two other places.. but I thank you here too! :)

    ReplyDelete