Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Next Show

In two weeks (wow two weeks.. LOTS to do!!!) I will be doing another show.  They sent us "postcards" to print off and pass around.  I was excited to see what they did with it because I've seen some really cute craftshow ads at nokomis.  Once it came in the ole inbox I opened her up to find that it was just the basic information written in comic sans font.  Wow. Really?  That's how you're going to woo the masses into coming to the show? Comic Sans?

So I ordered a 100 free postcards. I choose the slowest shipping.. but it should hopefully still be here in time.

 
My only gripe was the back... I sat there for a long time trying to make all the names look nice and this is the best I could do.  I can't stand to look at it for more than a second.  But it should atleast get the job done! 

And I won't have to waste my precious ink and paper printing off Comic Sans!!

I will shamelessly plug Vista Print because they've done such a great job on the two orders of business cards I've ordered (both FREE just paid a few bucks shipping!) If you want to check them out there's a link on the right side of my blog... just scroll down a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment