Monday, November 16, 2009

we've only just begun...

ahhh karen.

This past weekend I had my first "real" craft show.


I was pretty disappointed with the outcome. But it is a learning experience.  I've signed up to do another one a lot closer to where I live Dec 5th. I'm going to make a bunch of Christmas stuff for that one. (Do you ever see a picture of yourself and just get sick to your stomach at how you look!! The pictures my mom took of me at the show reminded me of how much I NEED to get back to they gym.. totally gross. I don't even want to leave the house until twenty pounds are off! You don't get to see the photos in question!)

I am planning on sending a few of the notebooks to a shop in Ely.And will slowly be posting a bunch on Etsy. I really don't enjoy that process.  Here is the one I posted tonight...


The kids were so endlessly naughty this morning... I finally sent them outside.  I love it when they get along. Zachariah was trying to teach Kate how to ride a bike. He'd let go and shout "now pedal your feet!! pedal!! pedal!" She didn't quite get it though.





1 comment:

  1. Well thats great you had a show! Too bad it wasn't more boomin'. We all go through those bad photo phases. Sometimes it takes those photos to kick us back in the gym. I know it does that for me!
    I was considering doing a show this Dec locally but its on a Friday! Who does that on a Friday? I'd have a hard time getting childcare too. Bummer really. Soon though! Going to go check out your Etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete