Sunday, November 29, 2009

the easiest way to my dream.

It has been a nice weekend.  Family time. Shopping (most of my list is purchased AND wrapped!!). The house is all Christmased up! WITH a tree this year!  How could I NOT have a tree last year! Ben will be returning home with Z tonight.  I hope to get more of the house cleaned before they get here.  And I really have to start on those craft show crafts!

I have an unsent email sitting there under my gmail tab to ABC's SharkTank.  I have to craft it just right so that they contact me.. and I get on the show and Barbara gives me lots of start-up money and a piece of her business know-how.  But I don't want to say too much so that some $12 an hour assistant runs away with my idea. It's in the Lord's hands anyway. right!  Funny how quickly that can escape one.

No comments:

Post a Comment