Friday, October 2, 2009

Some days are just good days. Today. Today is a good day.

Momtime was good today... we're growing and the women that are coming are just great women. And I was called by a community bible study leader yesterday wanting me to speak about the momtime group in a few weeks in front of the whole group! So that may bring more women in. I don't want a huge group to have a a huge group... I really want to bless the mothers of the community by providing a place of friendship and a time that they can experience God. And the Sara Groves project is moving forward. And the timing of my talk to cbs will match with when I will hopefully start advertising for Sara. I'm praying that the show sells out quickly.

And I received a message last night asking if I would like to sell a few of my journals on consignment here.

Ummmmmm... YES!!! What a charge to have some confirmation that I'm good at doing something...and that something happens to be the thing I love to do.

My first week on etsy has been great. Two sales and this opportunity. I need to decide which ones I'm going to send and the price. The journals take so much time to make that I really don't make much money off of them when it comes down to dollars/hour but it's better than making nothing watching tv... or...cleaning the house. And I should make more sooner than I was planning on. The library has a used book sale tomorrow.. must go see if there are any books that have collage worthy pictures! I'm really excited to start some of my christmas things. I need to finish the banner I showed last time. And I'm working on a mini banner right now. Which lead me to needing some fibers... which lead me to this shop which just makes me so anxious... the good overwhelming can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-this-and-make-something anxious. Just beautiful fibers.

She has a sale going on right now. www.beckandcallgirl.etsy.com

My sister is coming down for the weekend. If our children aren't too crazy maybe we can do some creating!

I am having a 20% off sale in my shop this weekend! Any journals not sold may have the chance of being shipped up to northern mn come Monday! Get them while they're still there!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment