Wednesday, October 7, 2009

three weeks and no ideas.

Halloween isn't "my" holiday.  I'm not one of those people who goes crazy over the top for "satan's holiday"- ha. But I would like to come up with a decent costume for Z.  Last year he asked to be a robot and I tried to change his mind at first but there was no changing so I created one.. and it was pretty fun.. and won a small town costume contest.  This year I can't think of ANYTHING. I considered having the kids be a washer and dryer.. but I've learned from previous experience (walking all the way up and down Grand Ave, St Paul carrying "zachariah robot") that box costumes do not have a long wear time.
(minus a few details)

I started to make the covers to a new batch of journals last night while listening to the twins WIN on the radio!! After I finished my first batch I was a little burnt out by them... but I have an excitement back about it.  Which is wonderful.  I never want this to feel like a job.

And I got a bunch done for the Sara Grove's concert yesterday during preschool.  Hopefully I'll have the tickets made and possibly printed today which means that I can turn into a selling machine... I'm SO ready to become a selling machine! itickets is all set up to take orders but there's a starting fee of $4 to order through them! Crazy! So I don't think we'll be doing much through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment