Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You would be so pleased with all the cleaning I got done yesterday... amazing what a fight with your husband can do for the house!

Time is going to fly by with all that I need to get done for the show in November!!   I will dance around the house if I can get all of my journal covers done today! I ordered some business cards yesterday... I think they look fine for wanting them fast with little effort.. but I will definitely be creating my own design sometime when I have more time. A little hard to read on here...


Last week I got my locket in the mail.  My first etsy purchase that wasn't supplies...



From uniqueartpendants  in the twin cities.  Some of her jewelry is to be featured at the Walker!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I added your blog to my bloglines. Had to laugh at the cleaning the house comment after a hubby arguement. I used to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for your November show. Can't wait to see the new goods! Hope you're having an extra productive time. :)

    ReplyDelete